Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hey, sleep much

My oldest is not sleeping tonight.  Not sure why, just isn't.  He's sitting here watching cartoons and it's like he's refreshed from a full nights rest.  He's been up since 7:30 this morning.  Lame!  I realize that we all have those times where we just can't sleep.  He's my son with autism, so I can't allow him to be alone.  Not that he would want to.  If he wakes up, then I have to be up with him.  He's attached me to HIS hip, so to speak.  He has to eat with me, sleep with me, go everywhere with me.  I feel honored that he loves me this much and spends time with me.  But there is a limit.  Mommy needs a little space, kiddo.  I need some "me time", I need time to spend with my husband.  But I guess him being up now has a positive note....I can write a post on my blog.  Haven't done that in a long while. 

Well, I hope I will get some rest before dawn breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment